- Engagement Rings: Should I Wear Mine All the Time?
- Make good use of your Sentimental Diamonds from your Mother's engagement ring
- Engagement Rings Shopping: 6 Easy Steps on How to Choose the Ring for YOU.
- Grandma's Wedding Ring? Turn old Heirlooms into Modern wear.
- April Showers Bring Mom's Flowers (and Gifts) - Find the PERFECT gift any Mom!
There is something about an engagement ring that reminds you of one of the best moments of your life. You're now fiancé has spent either a great amount of time, and/or a great amount of money to provide you a gift love. Now when you're back to reality, after you're engaged, your every day life is not a fairytale. Here are some major things to think about when you are deciding whether to wear your engagement ring or something a little more durable living your normal life.
- Consider how your diamond or stone is set in the ring. Those little knobs surrounding your diamond or stone are the things that are holding the stone in place. When you touch your ring on anything whether be your car, your keys, or the kitchen countertop, There is a vibration that goes through the metal and can loosen the prongs around your center stone. This can lead to the risk of your stone loosening or potentially falling out. Some good solutions to think about are:
- Different types of metals can affect the integrity of withholding every day life activities
For example, Platinum is one of the strongest metals. 24 karat gold is a soft metal.
- Wear your engagement ring as a necklace during your workday.
Most people are doing manual work with their hands throughout the day. Some of the jobs that require a lot of hands-on are teachers, police officers, doctors, nurses, and waiters. You can purchase a nice, sturdy chain to hold your ring around your neck.
We specialize in making any Gold & Diamond Jewelry from jewelry pieces you inherited from your Parents. We can Transform your idea of possessing something of sentiment and love into a lovely jewelry. A big center Diamond engagement ring belonging to our customer's mother was delicately crafted into a Gold Diamond Cross. This [...]
Confused on where to start? So- you're engaged! What's next? How do you find a jeweler? Where do you find a ring? After you've spent your countless hours on scrolling through your boards on pinterest, you may find some information here helpful on taking your next steps for your big day.1. Figure out your budget. Sometimes [...]
Do you have an old heirloom that was passed down to you from generations? Did you accept it even though it's something you really would never wear?Has this precious piece been sitting in your jewelry box, hidden away for years?If you answered yes to any of these questions, we may have some helpful answers for [...]
Everyone knows finding the perfect gift for your ever-hard working mother can be tough. She's been with you through thick and thin, attended all your games at school, drove you around to go shopping (and spend her credit card), and cooked the best home meals when you went home on the weekends. What can make [...]
Do you have a broken piece of jewelry that still holds that beautiful stones that you absolutely adore? Broken jewelry is not the end all, be all for your collection. Fortunately with over 30 years of jewelry experience, we can mold, recreate, and design a beautiful new pedestal to showcase your favorite diamonds/stones. A recent [...]
Have your Creativity Flourish. Turn your ideas into reality with Custom Designs by Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc.
Having trouble finding the perfect ring? We can help you make it! Here at Shin Brothers Jewelers Inc., we will work with you in making your vision a reality. With over 30 years of experience in custom designing, it is our priority to create the perfect ring you have been search for in a few steps. First, we need you [...]